Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Celebrate Card


Hello crafty friends and Happy Wednesday to you all! I do hope you all had a very Blessed Easter! My card today was designed for Really Reasonable Ribbon using their beautiful ribbons, flowers, and embellishments. This card could also be SPRING, by adding a different sentiment. 

On my card I picked the Taffeta pink ribbon and the Satin Blue Topaz Argyle Print to make my ribbon treatment. Next I picked some large and small flowers to use. I love all the soft colors together, and the sweetheart blossoms and carnations look so pretty together and work perfectly with the design paper here. The bunnies and eggs were fussy cut from the design paper, and popped up using foam squares. Each layer is also popped up by using lots of foam 3-D tabs. The die cuts are all Cheery Lynn, and worked perfectly with the sweet sentiment from ODBD. Love how sweet this card turned out!

Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies:

Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a lovely day!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

1 comment :

  1. Such a beautiful bouquet of flowers to celebrate the Easter and Springtime season!! So gorgeously done!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say