Thursday, May 11, 2017

When in Doubt - Wing It Art Canvas

Hey Peeps! I'm sharing great little art canvas today that just flat out reminds me that you gotta keep moving forward even if you have to pretend you know what you're doing.  Which is me pretty much most of the time lol.

Isn't this just so sweet? I've hung on to this little bird image for a while waiting for just the right project and I'm so glad I did.  Love her little crown : )
 
There's perfectly coordinated flowers here with twine and berries mixed in to make a lovely little arrangement.
Altered chipboard creates the base and I've added real vintage buttons, a metal flourish and of course a poofy bow.
This is canvas stretched on a wood frame so it's quite dimensional. I've wrapped the  ribbon around to give the edges a nice finished look.
 
~Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies~
 
Wishing everyone a happy and productive day : ) G
 

1 comment :

  1. This is just beautiful! Had to pin it for future reference.
    Love that sweet bird image, too (I'm a huge birdie lover!).
    Also love that gorgeous ribbon you wrapped around the frame.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say