Monday, May 15, 2017

It is Well with my Soul

Hi there...Cherry here at the Really Reasonable Ribbon blog. Today I created an encouraging uplifting card with shabby details .
 Using Bay Leaf Seam Binding, I tied a loop around the top of my card and created a shabby bow. I tucked in vintage stick pins, pom poms and a Cherry Blossom.
I used chipboard from Gyspy Soul Laser Cuts and painted it, inked, and glittered the moon and stars and used foam adhesive to create dimension.
I added my sentiment layering it below the moon and added stars stacked with buttons and rhinestones.

That is it for me today!  Thanks for visiting the RRR blog, Cherry

2 comments :

  1. Very pretty - love all the sparkle. And that ribbon color is yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this - especially that moon!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say