Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Wonderful Friend

{judy} Good morning ribbon lovers! Today I have a monochromatic card (almost!) to share with you, using some of the gorgeous Shimmer Satin Ribbon that Bonnie carries and a little touch of bling!
I used all sorts of teal and aqua shades in my inks and paper, and added another shade for my ribbon, using the Aqua Shimmer Satin. I love the sheen of this ribbon, and it comes in so many beautiful colors!

The silver metallic butterfly adds its own sparkle in the light, and I set that off with one of the pretty Rhinestone Ribbon Sliders in the RRR Store - the 18mm round slider.
Images and dies by Stampin' Up! I love the elegance that the ribbon sliders add - fast and easy! Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say