Friday, January 27, 2017

Purple Plaid Ribbon and Purple Roses Birthday Card

Hello, Ribbon Lovers!  Are you a fan of plaid/gingham ribbon?  I know I am!  Gingham or plaid ribbon seems to add a touch of sweet country flair to any project. 



I love this 5/8" purple plaid ribbon, and tied it into a double layer multi-loop bow.  (Thanks, Bow-it-All Tool!)  To add a little sophistication to this card, I tucked in some loopy string bows tied with silver metallic string.  I adds just the right amount of glam to the bow/flower clusters.



 I've added a pair of pockets to the inside of my card and tucked in lots of goodies.


The top pocket holds some ATC cards that I've topped with itty bitty tags.  To hold the tags in place, I looped more of that silver metallic string through some punched holes and tied sweet little bows.

The bottom pocket is larger and holds some pre-designed card fronts that I've matted on cardstock along with another ATC card/tag combo. The papers are all from Heartfelt Creation's Raindrops on Roses paper collection.

Bonnie has gingham/plaid ribbon in a rainbow of colors and a huge selection of widths in the shop.  If you're looking for a way to add country freshness to a card, I highly recommend it!

Thanks for stopping by!
Cheerio,
kathy






3 comments :

We'd love to hear what you have to say