Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Happy Anniversary

Welcome to the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog, everyone!  It's Karen Letchworth here today sharing an anniversary card I created using lots of great ribbons and trims from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  I just LOVE all the fabulous trims they carry, and SO enjoy how they can spice up your cards, scrapbook pages, and other crafting projects.
This card was created using some patterned papers that I layered and machine stitched together.  I also cut some half circles from patterned paper to create the border at the bottom.  Then, I made that border POP by adding a width of Pink Chevron Striped Twill by running it through a buckle slide (and, by the way, we carry this sweet Chevron Twill in 11 fabulous colors).  Next, I tucked a snippet of the Pink Chevron Striped Twill, Noble Peacock Seam Binding, and Debra Natural Crochet Lace just above the buckle.
And finally, I added a chipboard piece with a Happy Anniversary rub-on and placed it top, front and center.  I know, it's hard to take your eyes off those gorgeous ribbons, right?  But every card needs a sentiment.  LOL

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Don't forget about the FUN CHALLENGE taking place on the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog.  We love to see your wonderful cards and projects.  We hope you have an awesome day!

Karen Letchworth

1 comment :

  1. Love the colors and especially the gorgeous ribbon buckle slider. The card is just gorgeous. Hugs

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say