Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Basic Checkerboard Woven Ribbon Headband Video Tutorial

This is the second post of the day.  Be sure to scroll down so you won't miss the great project that Debbie shared with us today.

Hi friends.  Bonnie here from Make Time to Craft today with a fun new and EASY Basic Checkerboard Woven Ribbon Headband tutorial.  You know I love woven ribbon headbands and I hope you do too!  I really hope you will give this one a try!!
My color palette for this headband came from the lovely June 2016 Ribbon Club Assortment from Really Reasonable Ribbon which is filled with beautiful yellow and orange ribbon styles.  This headband is created using 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon and a 1/2" White Plastic Headband.

Did you miss out on the June Assortment?
Nope - you can still grab one!
You can join now and get the June and July assortments for a special introductory price thought the end of July.
Both the June and July assortments contain 9 styles and a total of 18 yards of ribbon each.  Each monthly shipment is a color or holiday themed collection of ribbon.  What a fun way to build your ribbon stash and try new ribbon styles.

This new woven ribbon headband variation is a great beginner headband.  This would be a great project to tackle with the 'tweens while they are home for the summer.

I created my woven checkerboard headband and then embellished it with a beautiful bi-color double-loop bow made with two ribbon styles from the RRR June Ribbon Club Assortment.

For a video tutorial on how to create this gorgeous bow, please click HERE.

Basic Checkerboard Woven Ribbon Headband Video Tutorial
To view this video on YouTube, please click HERE.
If you like my video, please click the YouTube icon in the bottom right of the video above and head to YouTube and give me a thumbs up.  I'd love for you to subscribe to my channel and leave a comment as well.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I hope you like this great new woven ribbon headband variation and you plan to give it a try.  If you have any questions at all, I'll do my best to help.  

~ Bonnie ~

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say