Thursday, April 21, 2016

Baby Card Collection with Ribbons

Hey there, all our ribbon-loving friends.  It's me, Karen, sharing a post today to show you some sweet baby cards I created using lots of great ribbons and trims from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  It's always nice to have a wide variety of cards on hand; including baby cards.  I thought I'd get ahead of the game by creating a few at one time.
Really Reasonable Ribbon made it easy for me to come up with a few cards that would become cherished memories for these new mothers-to-be, and Really Reasonable Ribbon can help YOU to do the same.  They have all the right ribbons, laces, trims, flowers and more to adorn your next project.
My first baby card was made for a sweet baby girl that was born to a friend of mine from church.  They moved away a few years ago, but she just gave birth to her 12th child, and I knew I couldn't miss sending her a very special card.  I tied some Lemon Baker's Twine around the horse's neck and topped it with a tiny button.  By the way......YES, I said it's her 12th child (and no multiples).
My second card is one for a baby boy.  I used some patterned papers, sticker sentiments, a journalling tag, and then I added a chipboard button that I threaded three times with Silver Metallic Baker's Twine.  I also ran Solid Gray Baker's Twine around the card several times, and tied a nice big bow with it.
And that brings me to my third baby card.  This one is also a baby boy card, and it sure is sweet.  Really Reasonable Ribbon's sweet trims just give the softest touches.......even to BOY cards.  LOL  Ribbons are always OK when it comes to babies.  This card has a sweet chipboard Little Lamb tag that I tied up with a big bow of Grass Green Seam Binding.
At the bottom of the card, you will see a little 3-D spiral with a button in the center, and it's tied with a small length of the sweet Solid Yellow (Lemonwood) Baker's Twine.  Isn't it just the sweetest touch?  Ribbons and trims don't always have to be overwhelming on a card.  They can be also be used as small, soft accents that just step up your card a notch.  I encourage you to check out ALL the fabulous ribbons, seam binding, baker's twine, laces, trims, flowers and more that Really Reasonable Ribbon has waiting for you!
Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Don't forget about the FUN CHALLENGE we have taking place now on the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog.  We always love to have you play along.  Have a blessed week!

and the RRR Gang

4 comments :

  1. Hi Karen: what a cute couple of baby cards.
    as always the cards are wonderful.

    have a blessed weekend
    Hugs
    Dottie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful baby cards and have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful baby cards and have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just adorable cards. I love them all.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say