Wednesday, January 6, 2016

A Valentine Tussie Mussie

Hello, Ribbon Lovers!


Have you seen the pretty pinks in the new January Club Kit yet? Oh gosh, I almost squealed in delight when this gorgeous pack was released! I am a pink lover from the word 'GO"! :) it goes with so so much!


I needed to get started right away with Valentine gifts, as this one was heading off to college with my son when he goes back for the new semester. Girlfriends (as well as friends, family, neighbors, etc.!) expect handmade presents from this mom, as any of you who craft can understand - grins! I asked my son what he wanted me to make her, and a tussie mussie was his request.  No, not in those words exactly..... he IS a guy after all!


I used several of the ribbons available in the monthly ribbon club assortment, as well as white Wild Orchid Crafts magnolias and several sizes & colors of their roses.


You can find more detailed information on my blog, "Just Coffee Please..."

Thanks so much for stopping by! Don't forget to stop back by in just a few day for our newest challenge. :)

1 comment :

  1. Very gorgeous, his girl friend will love it. The selection of ribbon went very well with this.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say