Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Winter Birds on Blue Greeting Card

Hey there Paper Peeps! It's the first of the month and you know what that means.....I get to share a project I created with the super beautiful Beautiful Blues Ribbon Club Assortment.
This could not have come at a better time as I am sooooo into the blue color scheme this Christmas season.
As you can image I really had lots of fun adding layers of inks and diecuts to this card. Once I started I just couldn't stop.
Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies~Beautiful Blues Ribbon Club Assortment, Ivory Burlap String, White Sweetheart Blossoms, Blue Cottage Roses.
Crafter's Companion Supplies~Chantilly Lace Stamping Frame Die, 6x6 Festive Wonder Embossing Folder Festive Frame.
Additional Supplies~Glittery Snowflake, Petaloo Flowers, Pearly Accents, Glitter.

Okay that's all for me. Wishing you all a happy and productive day with lots of time to be creative : ) G

4 comments :

  1. Gorgeous, and I love all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW...gorgeous, gorgeous card!!! Love the pretty ribbon too..can't wait to get it and hoard it..lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This could not be more beautiful! The cardinal really pops against this lovely blue, and what fabulous embellishment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful with the colors, ribbon and the cardinal. Gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say