Sunday, November 29, 2015

Ol' Christmas Carol Card

Welcome back.  Hi, I am Nancy and hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

 I am back making more Christmas cards and had this gorgeous ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon called the Vintage Christmas Plaid ribbon.  I love making a variety of cards for Christmas and wanted the next five cards to have that ol' country vintage look to them.
 I made this bow like all my bows using the Zutter Bow It All V2.0 and couldn't have done as well without this bow maker.  If you don't know how to use this bow maker, view the wonderful YouTube videos on the Zutter Bow It All  that Bonnie Garby has made for you to get you started on the right track.  She has created other YouTube videos on different bows for your project and cards.  I added some beautiful spray berries and golden bells to this bow.  Again, this is the Really Reasonable Ribbon Vintage Christmas Plaid ribbon.
I wrapped the corner with this beautiful ribbon and added some golden jingle bells and red spray berries along with the Creative Expression-Sue Wilson-Festive Holly Spray.  The tiny red berries on the holly branches are dots of Stickles red glitter glue.
The picture and green with holly background paper are from the Graphic 45 Christmas Carol collection and the gold and green die cut around this picture is the gorgeous new Creative Expression-Sue Wilson-Delicate Garden Frame.  Behind the frame is the Cherry Lynn Design-Boutique Rectangle Stacker Frame.  I had to cut some of the length of the Boutique Stacker frame to fit the Delicate Garden Frame.

Thank you for stopping by and I would appreciate a comment in the section below.   I plan to use the other vintage Christmas plaid ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon for my next cards and hope you get a opportunity to see these cards.  Now it is your turn and come join us at Really Reasonable Ribbon blog exciting challenge this past week for Silver and Gold with Ribbon or Trim.   Can't wait to see your new creation!

1 comment :

  1. This is so pretty, Nancy! Loving all the layers and sparkle! I have a project coming up with some of that ribbon too! Some of my fav!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say