Friday, September 11, 2015

Owl and Pumpkin Boy Fancy Flip Card

Hey there Peeps! Ginny here and I'm dropping in to share a fun card I created with Really Reasonable Ribbon trim and  a Sizzix die that makes a fabulous fancy fold.
This card was so much fun to create since it went together in a snap using the die to cut all the papers.
I'm using the Black Plaid Ribbon that I love so much. This is a simple small bow so it won't get caught up when the card unfolds. To give it a little more detail...I cut the focal image out and added some heat embossing to give it a ripply effect. Once I had all the embellishments on the front...sadly the card would not stay closed. To remedy this I secured it with a fun super sized black paper clip.
The card when opened has plenty of room for a sweet sentiment for your favorite trick-or-treater.
What a great way to use up scraps too.
Okay that's all for me. Wishing you all a happy and productive day with lots of time to be creative.

2 comments :

  1. this is fabulous! I love that cute little vintage image combined with all of the fun papers and gorgeous ribbon!

    I think I have this same die, but haven't had the courage to try it out yet. after seeing what you have done with it, maybe this weekend! grins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card Ginny! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say