Sunday, August 23, 2015

Please, Please (DON'T) Let it Snow!

Hi friends.  I hope your summer is going well.  I'm with you if you dislike seeing holiday stuff appearing on shelves and online already, but if you are a crafter, you need to start planning now if you want to kick back when December arrives and enjoy the holiday.....  So, how many of you have actually ever accomplished that??  Certainly not me but it sounds really nice, doesn't it?
Well, ready or not, Christmas will be here before you know it and Really Reasonable Ribbon is ready with a full selection of Autumn, Halloween AND Christmas styles in stock and ready to go.  Shop early for the best selection.
My bi-color double-loop bow is made using 5/8" Christmas Red/Green Plaid and 5/8" Emerald Delicate Stitched Satin Ribbon on my Bow-it-All V2.0.  For a video tutorial on how to create this gorgeous bow, please click HERE.
I just love how a beautiful bow is the perfect finishing touch for a card, don't you?
Thanks so much for stopping by today.  For more information on the other products used on my card, please stop by my Make Time to Craft Blog.
Happy crafting!

~ Bonnie ~

2 comments :

  1. Bonnie your cad is adorable and elegant at the same time. I just love snowmen and think we should be allowed to keep them up all year and then just have outfits to change them into for different holidays. Kind of like those geese you dress up lol. It would make things easier! I think. I'm at the age that my focus is on my family. My attitude is if it doesn't get done, it wasn't that important lol. I hope you have a calm and blessed holiday season. I will think about you as they roll out all the decorations way to early. I will enjoy every holiday card you and the DT post because that's how it works...right

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those flowers! Another perfect bow with that cute image.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say