Wednesday, August 12, 2015

A Colorful Happy Birthday!

Hello friends.  Today I'm sharing a fun and colorful birthday card that I made for my niece.  I am featuring Diamond Satin Ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon on my card today, and it's one of my favorite ribbon styles.  It has a lightly embossed diamond pattern with a nice sheen to the ribbon so it really stands out.  I comes in a wide variety of colors as well.
If you haven't tried out this great Diamond Satin Ribbon yet, we have lots of great color assortments to choose from where you'll get five 2-yard coordinating colors.  I just added this fun Purple Diamond Satin Assortment which I LOVE!
I ran 5 coordinating ribbon colors over the top of the card panel and created a dove-tail cut at the bottom of each.  The bow is a simple double-loop bow created on my Bow-it-All V2.0.  You can view a video tutorial on how to create this bow HERE.
For more information on other products used on my card, please visit my Maker Time to Craft Blog.
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a crafty day!

~ Bonnie ~

3 comments :

We'd love to hear what you have to say