Thursday, July 23, 2015

Silver and Gold Christmas in July


I'm still working on some Christmas in July cards.  Soooo not in the mood!  Frankly I'm never in the mood for Christmas - even in December.  Bah Humbug!!  
Beautiful glitzy ribbons from Really Reasonable Ribbon help me get in the right frame of mind though....
The beautiful Glitz Ribbon I used for my bow in Silver and Gold is a gorgeous sparkly ribbon and I'm thrilled that I finally captured that in a photo.  I love this ribbon for Christmas and it comes in eleven gorgeous glitzy colors.  It's really very easy to work with too which you can see by how well it behaves for this bow.
My bow was created on my Bow-it-All V2.0.  You can view a video tutorial for this bow HERE.
For information on the other products I used on my card, please visit me at my Make Time to Craft Blog.  Thanks so much for stopping by today.

~ Bonnie ~

5 comments :

  1. Bonnie, I love how you used the mulberry paper for a little softness in this. I really have to remember this idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Cow Scrooge, what beautiful cards you do! LOL! This is just stunning!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy Cow Scrooge, what beautiful cards you do! LOL! This is just stunning!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy Cow Scrooge, what beautiful cards you do! LOL! This is just stunning!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!! Elegant, Beautiful and Amazing!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say