Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Birthday Shaker by Jenn Cochran


Hi Really Reasonable Ribbon friends and fans.  Today I have a fun tutorial on how to make a shaker card using your intricate dies.  Most shakers have a "wall" of foam tape that creates a space between the clear layer and the back cardstock.  This tutorial shows how to create a shaker without any foam tape or foam layer.  I have used Really Reasonable Ribbons Delicate Stitched Satin in Royal.  


Here is my Tell All Video.  Hope you like it.


Don't you just love the look of the Delicate Stitched Satin.  I have tied a double looped bow using the Bow It All V2.0.  You can buy it at Really Reasonable Ribbon.  It makes tying  a variety sized bows a cinch.




Thank you for joining me today!  Hope you will try this fun shaker card.  Remember you can you any die cut that has a bunch of openings so you can see the glitter!

1 comment :

We'd love to hear what you have to say