Monday, June 30, 2014

Inspiration Day with Carolyn

Hi ya peeps, today I am going to share with you a CAS card that I've made for your inspiration. I wanted to showcase the ribbon, so I made it the center attraction.


I've used a limited color selection so the ribbon would POP. I then added 2 embellishments so the ribbon would be anchored to the card.

Recipe
Ribbon: Black Gingham

Hope you like my little CAS card. Don't forget, we are active on Facebook and Pinterest, and We would love for you to join in on the current challenge.

Here's what you need to do:

* Create a new project using the posted theme. A layout, card, ATC, home decor item, hair bow, or anything your can think of.
* You may enter up to 6 projects, but you're asked to provide newly designed projects. No back-linking please.
* All projects must also include some sort of ribbon, lace or trim.           
* A maximum of 6 entries per person per challenge please.

* Post your project on your blog or an online gallery (using code RRR94) and link it  with the Inlinkz tool below. Please provide a direct link to your post, not an entire blog.

2 comments :

  1. What a lovely card I like the papers you used and you accomplished your goal the ribbon does pop and the added items still allow the ribbon to be the star!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say